Motorcycle Logo Placement Requirements:
1. (1) 24” V&H XR1200 Series (for truck)
2. (1) 12” x 10” Numberplate (white with V&H & AMA logos)
3. (1) 12” x 10” Numberplate back (Black) for back of
numberplate to cover the white
4. (1) 6” V&H XR1200 Series for top of gas tank
5. (2) 4” V&H XR1200 Series for side covers, plus one spare
6. (2) 6” Fuelpak for sidecovers, plus one spare
7. (1) 4” VO2 for Air Intake (2 spares of vo2) – can be put on
both sides of tank as well
8. (2) 2” Harley-Davidson Bar & Shield for Bellypan
9. (2) 3” V&H for Bellypan plus two spares
AMA Pro Racing is proud to announce the introduction of the XR Showdown
A $60,000 year-end points fund that riders in the Vance & Hines Harley-Davidson Series will be competing for during the 2014 AMA Pro Road Racing season. The XR Showdown, which is supported by Vance & Hines and the Harley-Davidson Motor Company, will begin when there are five races remaining on the 2014 schedule. The top ten riders in the XR1200 Series point standings at that time will be eligible for XR Showdown points, which will be paid for each of the five remaining events on the schedule. The rider with the most XR Showdown points at the end will take home $25,000 in prize money, with the remaining $35,000 in the points fund to be paid out to second through tenth in the final XR Showdown point standings.
The award will be paid out as such:
To be eligible for the award, riders must display a Vance & Hines patch on the front of their racing apparel and an Vance & Hines Harley-Davidson Series class logo sticker on their number plate. All necessary patches and number plate stickers will be provided by AMA Pro Racing and can either be requested via the Patch and Sticker Request Form, located in the Competition Section of AMAProRacing.com, or picked up at Tech Inspection at an AMA Pro Road Racing event.
For riders interested in incorporating the partner logos on their own via the leather companies constructing their suits, please see the 2014 AMA Pro Road Racing Suit Patch Guidelines document, available in the Competitor Information section and linked below, for information on placement, size and which logos are required for each class.